Provider SearchOODWorks

Empowering Ohioans with disabilities through employment, disability determinations, and independence.


2018 Employer Partners of Inclusion Awards

To be considered for an Employer Partner of Inclusion Award, businesses must be an Employer Partner with OOD and have hired at least five OOD job seekers during the year-long evaluation period.

In addition, the Employer Partner must meet specific criteria that demonstrates their level of diversity and inclusion practices for individuals with disabilities in the workplace.

  • Established goals for diversity inclusion in the workplace
  • Hosting a disability awareness training
  • Written statement of commitment to diversity and inclusion that includes disabilities

There are 4 levels of awards: Champion has the highest score overall; Platinum is 90 points or higher; Gold is 80 points or higher; and Silver is 70 points or higher

We are pleased to announce the 2018 OOD Employer Partners of Inclusion Award Winners!


Congratulations to the Champion of Inclusion Award Winner:

Champion of Inclusion
Crown Equipment Corporation

New Bremen, Ohio

Crown Equipment logo

Crown Equipment Corporation is one of the top five largest lift truck manufacturers in the world and employs over 4,000 Ohioans. Crown has collaborated with OOD on many diversity and inclusion initiatives since 2015, including piloting an on-the-job training program this year.


Platinum Level, Gold Level and Silver Level
Award Winners


Platinum Level

CVS Health

FedEx Ground

Fifth Third Bank

Giant Eagle

Heartland at ProMedica/HCR ManorCare


The Ohio State University

Walgreens Perrysburg Distribution Center


Gold Level





University Hospitals of Cleveland


Silver Level

G4S Secure Solutions


MaritzCX Research

Marriott International

MetroHealth System

Renhill HR on Demand


U.S. Social Security Administration

The VR program receives 78.7 percent of its funding through a grant from the U.S.D.O.E. For FFY 2018, the total amount of grant funds awarded were $100,336,097. The remaining 21.3 percent of the costs $27,155,767 were funded by another non-Federal allowable source.

Download the pdf of the 2018 Employer Partners of Inclusion Awards poster