An Ohioan can apply to the PCA Program by following the steps below:
1. Contact the PCA representative in your area (Statewide Facility Contact List - 2016) to discuss how the PCA Program might fit your needs;
2. Complete the PCA Application and the Financial Statement. If you require assistance in completing these forms, your PCA representative will be able to assist you;
3. Provide documentation of all of your income, earned and unearned;
4. Provide documentation that supports your employment status (e.g., paystubs and tax forms for employment; resume for job seeking; school schedule);
5. The PCA representative will conduct a home visit and interview; and
6. PCA eligibility will be determined within 30 days of a complete application packet and home visit.