After an individual is determined to be eligible and receives a start date, eligible individuals:
1. Screen, interview, and select their attendant(s)/aide(s);
2. Agree to a payment structure with the attendant(s)/aide(s);
3. Pay the attendant(s)/aide(s) wages and maintain records of those payments;
4. Submit bi-weekly reimbursement requests (Reimbursement Billing for PCA) to the PCA Program; and
5. Request quarterly reimbursement of any employer costs (Employer Costs Billing) incurred (e.g., Social Security, Medicare, State and Federal Unemployment, and Workers’ Compensation costs).