We understand that you are in business to make a profit. A collaborative effort with Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) can help your business increase productivity, morale, and your bottom line. Let’s Build a Partnership!
What We Do
- Link Ohio’s largest pool of diverse workers to employers
- Connect employers with college students with disabilities seeking internships or assistance with recruitment of recent graduates.
- Create a culture for a diverse workforce through customizable disability awareness training
- Streamline onboarding by helping employers find qualified job seekers
- Increase worker retention by offering enhanced follow-up after placement
- Provide information about worksite accessibility and Title I of the ADA
Check out this video to learn more about how our services can help your business!
Who We Are
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) is the State of Ohio agency that empowers Ohioans with disabilities through employment, disability determinations, and independence. The Division of Employer and Innovation Services works to raise awareness of OOD’s mission with employer partners, to promote a talent pool of qualified candidates, and to support businesses in the hiring and retention of individuals with disabilities.
Reach out to a Business Relations Specialist today to start a partnership with OOD.
In Session Two of The Employers’ Reasonable Accommodation Handbook, learn best practices for navigating the interactive process with employees who have physical disabilities, ways to foster a disability-inclusive workplace, and ideas for providing effective reasonable accommodations.
Thursday, August 18, 2022
10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Visit OOD's collection of On-Demand Webinars!