The Aware Vendor Portal for Vocational Rehabilitation Providers
The Aware Vendor Portal is how authorizations, bills, and reports are submitted and tracked online for approved vocational rehabilitation providers, streamlining the process for timely payments all in one location. The Aware Vendor Portal is online now.
Getting Started with the Aware Vendor Portal
Approved vocational rehabilitation providers may begin by viewing the Introducing the Aware Vendor Portal training. This on-demand training can be viewed at any time online (including pausing, rewinding, screenshotting, etc.) to make it easy to learn at your own time and pace. The video is approximately 35 minutes and is recommended for any provider staff overseeing OOD services and/or directly submitting payments to OOD.
After viewing the training, providers may request account access by emailing their first and last name, their individual OH|ID user number, email associated with their OH|ID account, and provider name to firstname.lastname@example.org, If a provider staff requiring access does not have an OH|ID account, please visit http://ohid.ohio.gov and select “Create OH|ID Account” to create an account and obtain an individual OH|ID user number before requesting Aware Vendor Portal access. The OH|ID is specific to the individual provider staff requiring Aware Vendor Portal access and is not one number for the entire agency.
Aware Vendor Portal User Guide
The Aware Vendor Portal User Guide is available to view or download in accessible pdf format.
Additional Aware Vendor Portal Provider Support
- Questions regarding provider account access (e.g., login issues, etc.) can be routed to email@example.com.
- Questions regarding rejected payments can be routed to the respective AE2 or VR counselor/coordinator.
- Questions regarding VR Fee Schedule service definitions can be routed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly job development reports are to be submitted to:email@example.com.
- Requests for authorizations or authorization amendments can be routed directly to the referring VR counselor/coordinator.
- The Payment Lookup Page is now linked as a resource within the Aware Vendor Portal.