Learn how job developers and job coaches assist job seekers and employees with disabilities in finding and retaining competitive employment. Specific topics include:
• Types of on-the-job supports available to employers and employees with disabilities
• Contrast differences in traditional roles of Job Developers and Job Coaches for pre- and post-employment
• Job Coaching as a reasonable accommodation
• Remote Job Coaching and how it can be used as a strategy during COVID-19
• Best practices for collaborating with Job Developers during COVID-19
The training was hosted by Career Development Specialist Dustin Schwab and OOD’s Worksite Accessibility Specialist, Julie Wood, OTR/L.
Resources titled "Remote Job Coaching" and “Job Coaching Instructional Strategies”, as well as a Learner's Guide, can be downloaded from this page.
A recording of this training can be found here.
Contact Julie Wood or an OOD Business Relations Specialist to learn more!
Julie Zeigler Wood, OTR/L
Worksite Accessibility Specialist