Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) partners with public and private providers, and individuals with disabilities to help individuals obtain and maintain competitive integrated employment in the community.
This page contains help links and resources for current providers as well as for those who are interested in applying to become a provider for OOD.
From here providers can:
• Login to the Provider Management Program (PMP);
• View Provider SEARCH information;
• View the current and previous versions of the VR Provider Manual;
• View training materials for providers;
• Download provider forms; and
• Learn how to apply to be a provider
If you need any additional information you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Program Specialist will respond to you.
OOD continues to listen to its providers and consider flexibilities that will support the individuals we serve. Please find attached COVID-19 Interim Guidance for Vocational Rehabilitation Services Providers.