Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) partners with public and private providers, and individuals with disabilities to help individuals obtain and maintain competitive integrated employment in the community.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or immediate needs within the Provider Management Program.
The Provider News Page contains helpful links and resources for current providers as well as for those who are interested in applying to become a provider for OOD.
From here providers can:
• Login to the Provider Management Program (PMP);
• View Provider SEARCH information;
• View the current VR Provider Manual;
• View training materials for providers;
• Look up a payment;
• Download provider forms; and
• Learn how to apply to be a provider
If you need any additional information you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Program Specialist will respond to you.